Saturday, August 11, 2007

KL HERE I COME!!

COZ IM LEAVING ON THE JET PLANE..
DONT KNOW WHEN ILL BE BACK AGAIN
....


HAHA!!hooray!!!two more nites in aussie then ill be back home!!
i cant stop thinking bout it althou i still have one more paper on monday..but i just cant help it!!hahah..its like my body is here but my mind is already in kl!!
anyhoots, i still havent pack my stuff and i need do sum cleaningup..ahh!!Malas nye nak kemas tp excited nye nak pack!!=p

And i need to do a bit of shopping before i leave..for D family!!aishoo...
After my paper today i went to surfers for a bit.The main idea was just to 'look see' instead i ended buying cute little things for my niece,kyra..i cant help it!!coms gils!!Suprisingly,they still have a sale at the warner bros store..

i guess the next post will be all on malaysia=)MALAYSIA TRULY ASIAAAAAA!!

P:S/teerah i dah post ur heels..so i hope u will get it by next week=)

No comments: